Friday, May 29, 2009

Cloud Dancing

JC: Why in the heck would you do something like that?...I thought we were co-oping this thing!?

L: It's hell dude...H-E-L-L.

JC: Ok, this is exactly why we've had so many falling outs!

L: I fell hard one time...Can we cut the shit and get to the meat, please?

JC: 7 days, dude! 7 days! Everytime you give me advice about chicks I lose my mind. You really know how to work a room huhn?

L: I told you to wait it out. I told you to wait it out because, not only will she beg for it apres l'ignorance, but it'll give you some much fuckin' needed cache...loser.

JC: Are you listening to me??? It's been a fudgin' week!

L: She's swine anyway, bro...

JC: She's actually an angel.

L: That's fucking gross. Come get me when the jews start getting slaughtered again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mbX8Ud-q68

No comments:

Post a Comment