Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Make It Rain

L: I saw the way you were just looking at me...

JC: Huhn?

L: I said I saw the way you were just looking at me, buttlips...

JC: What does that even mean? I'm trying to relax...

L: You are so full of shit. I've been around long enough to recognize hungry eyes when I see them. You wanna get messy, big boy?

JC: You think you're getting to me, don't you? If you're implying what I think you're implying, we just bbq'd last night...and two days before that.

L: You're making this way too easy...what did we eat again? Bratwurst?

JC: Yessssssss...

L: I distinctly remember you saying you couldn't ever have enough sausage in your life, no?

JC: We aren't bbqing again, ok!

L: Listen, when you get to a certain stage in existence, it's ok to take the road less travelled...

JC: Exactly! No more bbq this week!

L: Hahahaha. Am I being insensitive?

JC: What in the heck are you even talking about?

L: C'mon!...just let me put it in your butt?

JC:........

L:....Facefuck??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQjdHUX2T4c

No comments:

Post a Comment